Last revised: December 2018
At Underworks Co., Ltd. (hereinafter “We/Us/Our”) we believe that protecting your privacy is an important responsibility. we respect and comply with the major privacy principles and laws around the world, particularly the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
It also informs you about your rights and how you can contact us.
The Policy applies to your Personal Data and electronic data (hereinafter “Personal Data”) that you provide or collected on our website, various seminar events, questionnaires, and other online activities.
Collection of Personal Data
We collect the following categories of Personal Data
1. Personal contact information such as your name, company name, title, business sector, E-mail address, phone number, and the details of your inquiry.
2. Our website usage information such as which links you click on, which pages or content you view and the length of your visits to certain pages. This information is captured using automated technologies such as cookies and web beacons.
3. Other information such as IP address.
We may combine any and all of this information to help provide better services.
How do we collect Personal Data
The followings are the main ways we collect your information:
1. When you contact us directly via our website to request information about our products and services.
2. When you respond to our direct marketing campaigns.
3. When you participate our offline activities such as various seminar events, questionnaires, etc.
Purpose of Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
1. To respond to and contact us .
2. To provide information on seminars and services through the delivery of e-mail newsletters.
3. To Execute sales and contract process to our clients such as sending a business contract, invoice etc.
4. To contact an applicant for employment.
5. To analyze a survey of marketing data for statistic reasons.
6. To provide requested offers on products and services to our clients.
7. To provide you with a better website experience.
The Disclosure of Personal Data
We do not disclose or transfer your Personal Data to third parties without your consent, except for the following cases:
1.When complying with the applicable laws or regulations.
2.When it is necessary for the protection of human life, health, or property, and in which direct consent is difficult to obtain.
The Third-Party Processor
We may outsource the processing of Personal Data as part of business operation. In such instance, we select a contractor that respects your privacy, comply with the major privacy laws around the world and share the same Personal Data protection principal with us.
Data Subject Rights / Your Rights
We respect your right to privacy: it is important that you are able to control your Personal Data. The followings are your Rights:
1.The right to be informed
2.The right of access
3.The right to rectification
4.The right to erasure/right to be forgotten
5.The right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent
6.The right to object to processing based on legitimate interests
7.The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
8.The right to data portability
9.The right to restriction
10.The right to deactivate Cookies including to object to profiling
Underworks Co., Ltd
Spirit Building 7F, 3-19-13 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0001, Japan
Email address: email@example.com
Phone: +81 (0)3-6432-45415
* Business hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (JST)
* If you have any requests of processing of your Personal Data, please contact us via e-mail.